Services for Buyers
Buying a home or piece of real estate can be exciting or stressful. Fortunately, you can take much of the stress out of the situation by hiring a REALTOR® who can help you find a home and take you through the entire home buying process. Our services range from financial aid to helping you find the right home. As your agent, we will help you explore homes in the neighborhood and answer questions about local schools. Next, we can help you find a selection of properties in your neighborhood of choice which suit your needs. Lastly, we will guide you through the home buying process and help you avoid expensive mistakes. Trust us to help you understand all of the closing costs, including lender fees, third-party fees, government fees, and escrow and interest fees. Before you start looking for a home, be sure to follow these steps:
- Check your credit and take care of any issues.
- Come up with a budget to figure out how much of a down payment and monthly payment you can afford.
- Get pre-qualified and possibly pre-approved for a loan.
- Figure out what neighborhood you want to live in.
- Come up with a list of home features.
Get Started on Your Property Search
Kathy Neveu would love to help guide you through the home buying process and help you select the best property for you and your family. Give us a call today to get started on your property search!